Friday, November 14, 2008

Can ken-zou and Rei get together already?!?! Its so...painful to see them waiting for each other at different places (with rei throwing her love letter away,thinking he doesn't like her, its even worse!)


I HAD to say it ): its so heartbreaking!!!!!


There's still 5 more episodes so I won't leave the house (for dinner with the girls!) until I finish two more! byebye no update for you, dearest blog, till I finish watching the 5 episodes (in no time) AND transfer the photos here.



Jap dramas are the ultimate best. Zhuan jiao yu dao ai is nothing man! I'll get started on Hk dramas soon too! Though I can see myself wasting my time being a drama addict once again -__- I'm so hopeless, time for some time management!


Meanwhile....I HOPE SOMETHING GOOD HAPPENS TO BOTH OF THEM! (damn her stupid teacher who confessed to her T.T Ken-zou go get her!!!!!)


& I've been having terrible nightmares lately, on an almost daily basis. Far too traumatizing, its already over!! Though I always dream of the future too, experiencing dejavu once in awhile O: If only I can say HALLELUJAH CHANCE like kenzou in prodai!


sayonara!


No comments: